Thoughtfully designed for active adults who have reached 55 years, the homes of Sawyer’s Reach reflect this time of your life. All of our Single Family and Duplex homes have first floor master bedrooms, attached garages and large, airy spaces that connect with the outdoors. Dining and living rooms are ready for entertaining while upstairs bedrooms wait for family and visitors. Life is maintenance-free and the time is your own.
Luxuriate in the kitchen of your dreams expertly appointed with designer details like top of the line stainless steel gas appliances, waterfall granite countertops and custom cabinetry.
- Stainless steel gas appliances
- Quartz and granite countertops in an array of designer colors
- Custom designed cabinetry
- 4″ Granite backsplash, or optional handset tile backslash.
- Pantries and much more
Living Room & Dining Room
Enjoy light-filled, open plan living with elegant architectural details and thoughtful conveniences.
- Optional custom built-in shelving and storage available
- Hardwood flooring in a variety of species and widths
- Luxurious custom millwork packages
- Expansive windows for light-filled interiors
- Optional gas fireplace available
Envelope yourself in a luxurious sanctuary.
- Beautiful plumbing fixtures in an array of designer metals
- Double sink vanity
- Optional handset tile shower
Spacious bedrooms feature designer details.
- Custom closet solutions available
- Large windows create light-filled rooms
- Plush designer carpeting
Bonus Loft Space
First Floor Den
Custom Mudroom Built-in
Whether you need a little more space for a home office, TV room, grandchildren’s play space, or exercise room, our townhomes come with a bonus loft, den or both.
At Thorndike downsizing doesn’t mean giving up your connection to the outdoors. Each home includes a private outdoor space with a deck or patio. Patios sizes and configurations can be customized and homeowners can choose from a number of different patio materials.
Professional Interior Design
Homeowners will have access to Thorndike’s own interior designers to help select finishes to reflect their own style with a complimentary professional design consultation.
Nikkie Gaitan - Director of Interior Design
Connect With Us
Contact us to learn more
or schedule a tour of our model home.
Visit us today
While we get boots on the ground at Sawyer’s Reach please visit us cross town at Summer Reach, the Thorndike Over 55 community that inspired Sawyer’s Reach.
Summer Reach is located at:
249 Summer Street Plymouth,
You can also sneak a peek at Sawyer’s Reach which is located at:
800 Colony Place, Plymouth,
Sales Center Hours
Friday - Sunday: 11AM - 5PM
Monday Tuesday: 12PM - 4PM
Wednesday - Thursday: By Appointment