New Homes Plymouth
Looking for beautiful, modern, well-designed new homes in Plymouth? Plymouth has your answer in the Sawyer’s Reach 55+ community. All Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth town homes and condominiums come with stainless steel appliances, gorgeous hardwood floors, and impeccable finishing touches. Our homes have a desirable destination in Plymouth off Summer Street, just one mile away from historic downtown. For a home buying experience you can feel good about, come to Sawyer’s Reach.
Benefits of Purchasing These Brand New Homes in Plymouth
Purchasing new single family homes in Plymouth has numerous benefits you can only enjoy with new homes. The selling points of a new single family home in Plymouth are strong, with advantages other homeowners don’t have.
Here are six reasons to buy new homes in Plymouth:
- Increased customization. When you purchase your home with Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth, you work closely with our skilled interior designer to personalize your space. From the color of your cabinetry to the granite counter tops in the kitchen, you have free reign to implement your own tastes and preferences. We encourage customization in our new homes in Plymouth to make our neighborhood more enriched with unique real estate.
- Higher energy efficiency standards. New single family builds in our Plymouth community obey the most up-to-date codes for your homes energy efficiency, including environmentally friendly building practices, materials, and appliances. From water-conserving toilets to efficient Kohler Coralais faucets, your single family Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth home is outfitted with the most modern features. See all our new single family homes in Plymouth and with their real estate features.
- Clean, beautiful living spaces. Newly built family homes are untouched by the wear and tear of daily living. As the first person to live in your new single family home in Plymouth, you’ll enjoy the knowledge that it’s free from old dirt and grime. New homes are cleaner and in need of less repairs than older homes. New real estate and single family homes have products and appliances won’t break down as quickly as used ones, and are likely under warranty.
- Exceptional real estate prices. As a new single family homeowner in Plymouth, you have plenty of flexibility to put your personal signature on your new single family Plymouth home. Choose the floor plan that’s just right for you and your family. We reward our pioneer customers with special pricing and plans. If you purchase your single family home from Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth before construction, we’ll give you exceptional prices on all our floor plans. Speak with our real estate brokers in Plymouth today about your family homes individual price point and preferred floor plans.
- Community amenities. Sawyer’s Reach’s new family homes in Plymouth are in a master-planned community with a clubhouse, swimming pool with lounge chairs, community garden, and lush landscaping. When you look to purchase homes in our Plymouth neighborhood, you have lifelong access to all these amenities.
- Help throughout the home-buying process. Purchasing new construction single family homes in Plymouth is easy with help from Sawyer’s Reach’s professional real estate staff. Our Plymouth real estate staff is available to walk you through every step of the process, from selecting your Plymouth homes site to choosing the floor plan and tailoring homes with personal design decisions. Our trusted team of professionals can help you and your family every single step of the way in pursuit to find the right new single family homes in Plymouth.
These are just six of the many reasons purchasing new single family homes in Plymouth is a smart move. While there are advantages to purchasing resale, the benefits of new homes tend to be greater. If you’re over the age of 55 and want to settle down just minutes outside of downtown historic Plymouth, Sawyer’s Reach is the ideal real estate destination.
Amenities as a Sawyer’s Reach Homeowner – New Homes Plymouth
When your looking at purchasing new single family homes in Plymouth from Sawyer’s Reach, you can enjoy all our incredible properties and amenities. Our single family homes and their amenities are one of the best things about living in over 55 communities in Plymouth. We’ve designed our neighborhood to give homeowners all the best perks of community living, such as book club meetings and a resident clubhouse for events. Other amenities you’ll enjoy at our homes at Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth include:
- Swimming pool
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Community pool parties
- Pet friendly homes
- Pedestrian friendly neighborhood
- Extensive nature walking trails
- Victory Gardens
- Your own plot in the Gardens
- Community green space
- Professional landscaping
Learn more about our properties impressive amenities. As a member of the Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth community, you can live the life you’ve always wanted. No more worrying about your homes maintenance or spending money on costly repairs. Our properties fee takes care of all your exterior homes repairs, lawn care, snow shoveling, painting, and landscaping you need. When you buy new single family homes in Plymouth with us, you’re free to spend your time how you want.
Things to Do as a Senior in Plymouth – New Homes Plymouth
It’s no secret that Plymouth is a popular destination for tourists and residents alike. About 50,000 people call Plymouth their home, and thousands more visit every year. Plymouth’s beautiful beaches, exciting history, and plethora of things to do attract people from all over the world. Whether you’re a history buff or seeking a relaxing seaside retirement, you can live the life you want in one of our homes in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
As a senior citizen living in Plymouth, there’s an abundance of fun activities to enjoy outside your homes community. Take a deep-sea fishing tour and try to catch New England lobster, or spend the day floating lazily on the Billington Sea in a rented canoe. Hike through the Myles Standish State Forest, or keep it close to the neighborhood and go shopping in Plymouth. No matter what you’re in the mood for, our Plymouth homes will deliver.
Conveniently located directly off of Route 44, our Plymouth homeowners are close to a variety of places in the area, including Colony Place, Billington Sea, Little Pond, and Morton Park. Check out our neighborhood’s location. You’re situated just 40 miles south of Boston and close to Cape Cod. In Plymouth, there’s no end to the things to do. From outdoor adventures to lounging by the seaside, you truly can have it all when you purchase newly single family homes in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Ready to Move In? Contact Us Today – New Homes Plymouth
If you’ve been on the hunt for new single family homes in Plymouth or stunning a condominium, contact Sawyer’s Reach. Our sales center opened on July 5, 2018, and we’re ready to speak real estate with potential homeowners about living in our 55+ communities. When Sawyer’s Reach is completed, we’ll have 42 duplex homes, 20 single-family homes, and 162 single level condominiums available in our neighborhood off route 44. To speak with our Sawyer’s Reach Sales Manager about purchasing new single family homes, Plymouth residents can call (508) 591-3150.