Adult Living Communities Plymouth
When it comes to exceptional adult living communities, Plymouth is proud to provide its residents with Sawyer’s Reach. Sawyer’s Reach is Thorndike Development’s newest over 55 community, designed and built with award-winning skill. Residents choose Sawyer’s Reach when it’s time to retire because of our dedication to homeowner satisfaction. From distinct personalization options to resident help that go above and beyond, we believe in doing everything we can to make your living experience grand.
Why Do Residents Choose Sawyer’s Reach?
At Sawyer’s Reach, we know it can be difficult to choose between adult living communities in Plymouth. Buying a townhome or condominium you may spend the rest of your life in is a choice that requires plenty of thought and research. While you’re exploring your options, don’t miss Sawyer’s Reach. We offer many perks and benefits that other retirement communities don’t, including:
- Unique floor plans designed for Sawyer’s Reach
- Combination of historic foundation and modern streetscape
- Maintenance-free living
- A variety of personalization options
- Pet- and pedestrian-friendly neighborhood
- Community Clubhouse and swimming pool
- Exceptional home prices with pre-construction purchases
- Superior construction craftsmanship
- Victory Gardens, where homeowners can reserve a plot
- Close vicinity to downtown Plymouth, nature trails, and Colony Place
When you choose Sawyer’s Reach, you get all these features and more. Our sense of community is incredible, with homeowners getting together for potluck suppers, parties by the pool, and book club meetings. With Sawyer’s Reach, you not only get to enjoy all that Plymouth has to offer – you can also enjoy yourself right from your neighborhood. There aren’t many adult living communities in Plymouth that can say the same. Every step of the way, our brokers and staff are here to help homeowners feel comfortable, have a great time, and truly enjoy their homes.
Home Features at Sawyer’s Reach
As Thorndike’s newest neighborhood for active adults, Sawyer’s Reach isn’t like other adult living communities. Plymouth adults who are 55 years and older can enjoy a range of modern, updated home features unique to our new constructions. The design team at Thorndike put incredible effort into making our townhomes and condominiums perfect for retirement-age homeowners. From first-floor living areas and a master suite to customizable interior design options, Sawyer’s Reach exceeds expectations when it comes to retirement communities. Here are some features you’ll enjoy in a Sawyer’s Reach home:
- Hardwood flooring
- Stainless steel gas appliances
- Granit countertops in designer colors
- Elegant maple cabinets in your choice of finish
- Expansive kitchen layout with breakfast area
- Solid wood dovetail drawers with soft close glides
- Open concept floor plans
- Formal dining room
- Large, airy spaces
- Private deck or patio
- Luxurious master suite with attached bath and tile flooring
- Attached garages
At Sawyer’s Reach, you can choose between a single-family home, duplex, or “elevatored” condominium. Learn more about our home features and floor plans. Our design and development team ensures that your home is impeccable from top to bottom, according to your specifications and preferences. When you purchase a home with Sawyer’s Reach, you’ll know you’ve chosen the right retirement destination. From the moment you enter the front doors, you’ll feel happy, relaxed, and confident in your decision.
Three Benefits of Adult Living Communities in Plymouth
If you’re unsure whether adult living communities are the right choice for you, learn more about what this means. An adult living community gives you the independent, active lifestyle you want in a quiet, private neighborhood setting. Most people over the age of 55 say that they prefer life in a community, where they can socialize with like-minded neighbors, attend community events, and get out and about in the town.
Here are three common reasons people choose adult living communities in Plymouth:
- Stress-free home maintenance. At Sawyer’s Reach, your condominium fee covers all exterior home maintenance. This includes lawn care, landscaping, mowing, snow shoveling, painting, repairs, and maintenance to the area surrounding your home. You never have to worry about the expense of hiring someone to take care of your home when a physical ailment prevents you from doing so. Don’t worry if you’re a green thumb – we encourage residents to reserve a plot in our Victory Gardens!
- Plenty of ways to stay active. There’s no end to the things to do in an adult living community. From events hosted at the clubhouse to poolside meet-and-greet parties, you’ll never be bored at Sawyer’s Reach. We offer all kinds of activities and entertainment, on site and in the local community. Whether you want to take a day trip to a local Plymouth historical landmark or foray into nature at Myles Standish State Park, you can at Sawyer’s Reach.
- Independent lifestyle. Active adults likely don’t want to move in with their children – nor are they ready to enter a facility setting. Active adult communities in Plymouth are the perfect way to retain one’s independence while enjoying the neighborhood lifestyle. Purchasing your own home or condo just a mile outside of Plymouth opens the door to live life the way that you want – and to truly enjoying your golden years.
If you’re ready to embrace adult living communities in Plymouth, connect with Sawyer’s Reach. Many benefits and advantages of living in a retirement community await you.
Call Sawyer’s Reach Today!
Sawyer’s Reach is proud to provide beautiful, efficient, and customized homes to people who have reached the age of 55 in Plymouth. We’re happy to provide a multitude of features, amenities, and benefits to our homeowners as a thank you for joining the Sawyer’s Reach community. If you have any questions about our housing options, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. To schedule a tour to visit one of the best local active adult communities, Plymouth residents can contact Sawyer’s Reach at (508) 591-3150.